Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm here to give you an update on my summer. Well, yesterday was my birthday, and... I'm sick with a cold. On top of that, I woke up yesterday at about 1 am and I could barely open my eyes. They hurt really bad.. so i turned on my light to see what was going on. I couldn't open them very wide. From all I could see, my right eye was as red at Youtube's logo. o u c h.. yah well i didn't know what to do, so i just (tried) to go back to sleep. At about 7, i couldn't take it anymore, so I got up and my mom and dad said goodmorning and happy birthday to me, then they noticed my eye. Something was definitely wrong with it. They didn't know what so my mom called Costco and asked if we could come in. Then my parents gave me a birthday present... a brand new iPod!!!! YAY! Just what I wanted!! Phew, now what to do with my eye.. We went into Costco at about 10 and they told me they couldn't even look at my eye until 11:30.. REALLY?!?!?! My eye is swollen to the size of Big Bird's for Pete's sake!! Anyway, we waited until they called me in and told me that I either have a viral or bacterial infection, so they'd treat it like both.. They gave me eye drops that I have to put in for 7 days 4 times a day. :P This is my 2nd day on the drops and it's not very fun.. I can't really leave the house, put on makeup, put in my contacts, for SEVEN days!!!!! Grr.. looks like I'll have loooooooots of blogging time so keep up... hahaha byeee forrr noowwww..

xoxo
Juliet<33

No comments:

Post a Comment