Monday, June 28, 2010

Dear Serena,

My dear Serena,

I read your blog and I would like to write you some encouraging words!
First of all, when this exact thing happened with me, I needed some one to come and say some encouraging things to me to lift me up but nobody did so i had to do it myself.. It's not funn and it makes you DEPRESSED and i don't want that to happen to you so here it goes :)

First of all, I want you to TRULY take a step back and ask yourself, almost as a different person with the knowledge you have about him, if and why you TRULY like him?? Then you can decide if he's even worth it. If not, I want you to call me, and we'll get some chocolate, ice cream, bubble gum and watch HOURS of Gossip Girl or The Simpsons or whatever you want until you decide he's not worth your time :) If he is, I want you to call me and we'll get some chocolate, ice cream, bubble gum and watch HOURS of Gossip Girl or The Simpsons or whatever you want until we fall asleep laughing at how stupid boys are!!! :) haha so if we can't get together right away, we'll just have to postpone it until we can, but until then, I want you to get into your p.j.'s don't put on make up or fix your hair, then sit here with a bucket of Reesee's reading these quotes!!

WARNING: These quotes might lift your mood so much you feel like flying, so don't injure yourself!!! :)

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

Arise awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

I walk slowly, but I never walk backward

Some of the greatest battles will be fought within the silent chambers of your own soul.

To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Little minds have little worries, big minds have no time for worries

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

I LOVE YOU!!! :)
xoxo,
Juliet
*~Paris~*

No comments:

Post a Comment